zondag 2 maart 2014

What I want

I want to live. In less then 2 months I'll become 17 and I don't feel like I have done something in the past 17 years. Yes, I'm still young, but life goes by so quickly, I don't want to miss anything. Someday I just want to be able to say "Well I have reached so much, I'm proud of myself." I want to tell my future kids about how amazing things are and how it feels to become the person you really are. I don't want to regret chances I didn't take. I want to travel the world and help people. I want people to listen to what I say, to read what I write and to think about what I tell them. I want to do something amazing that I will never regret and something I will always be happy about. It starts with small steps, so I'm going to try to do something from my list every year. This year I want to learn how to pennyboard and I want to start writing a book. Maybe I can do those things, we will see, but most important that I will try, because now I have the chance to do those things. So one thing very important, that you can never forget: take the chances you get and just do your best.

Geen opmerkingen: