zondag 23 februari 2014

Shout out

Sometimes I just want to scream. I want to shout at the world so everybody hears me. People should listen more to each other and think for themselves. How many times do I have to say that nobody can tell you what to do, nobody can control you. Still people don’t understand. They just do what others want them to. It’s your life! Stop! Listen to others yes, but don’t let them make your choices, because you will regret them. Nobody knows how it is to be you, so they can’t chose for you. Maybe I think too much about things, but I do have a thought about everything and I do care about what I think is better. I don’t want to make mistakes but if I do, I want them to make myself, so I can learn from it. Life is there to learn, so I’m going to do it my way. That’s my shout out at the world and hopefully you didn’t just listen, but that you heard what I meant. 

Geen opmerkingen: