zondag 9 maart 2014

Stolen

I hope they didn't get your mind
Your heart is too strong anyway
We need to fetch back the time
They have stolen from us


When I listen to this song it feels like I can’t get hurt. Like there is a boll around me from hard glass and nobody can enter it or break the glass. It gives me rest and my worries are gone for a moment. The lyrics tell my story. I can’t stop singing it. I just want to sing the whole time: I want you! And yes, I want someone by my side. I want to be with that person and don’t leave. Just staying together and having fun, loving and not ending. The song lets you stay in kind of a dream world, a world where everything goes right, nothing wrong and worries aren’t aloud. It sounds like the perfect place to be. Maybe I’ll go there, maybe I won’t. I just need to make my own “perfect” place, at least a place where I want to be and feel good. Nothing is perfect, that’s the way it should be. Because perfect is boring. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-QaNzd-0Y

Geen opmerkingen: