zondag 5 januari 2014

New year? Hell yeah!

And here we are. 2014 started and we left 2013 behind. It was a very powerful year for me. With a lot of ups and downs, but although I met the best people in the world, became myself, fell in love, felt lucky and made memories for the rest of my life. I’m happy I have all those things, I’m a lucky person and I think I deserve it too, it hasn’t been easy at all, working hard, being disappointed, lost people, problems came from everywhere. I’m glad 2013 ended, 2014 can only become better, because when you stay strong and believe in yourself others will too and with your friends/family you can overcome everything. Everybody has those New Year resolutions, but nobody sticks to it, like every year. So what I want to do in 2014? I want to be good for others, have a lot of fun and over win my fears. I want to live and nobody can stop me from doing that, because I believe I can do it and I will never give up my dreams. 

Geen opmerkingen: