zondag 12 januari 2014

Feeling worthless

Sometimes I just can’t take it all anymore. Everything is going wrong and the pressure is too big. It’s like I can’t do anything right for anyone and everything is my fault. I do my best, seriously, but people should not expect so much. Most of them think I can handle everything and my life is perfect, well it’s definitely NOT. It is so hard to not be the biggest disappointment in the family; to be that friend everybody counts on and nobody thinks about how I feel about something. No. You should not just assume I’m doing everything you say, going everywhere just so you are happy, because you don’t care about how I feel. You really shouldn’t think that I’m always ready to be there for you when you need me, because you are never there when I need you. I’m a person too. I do have feelings, I do need help and I do need you. Yes, maybe I do seem to have everything great and no I do not show my feelings that quickly, but is it so hard to just ask me if I’m doing ok? Like I’m always asking you? I probably should show my feelings more, but I don’t want to, because whenever I do people react weird. Like they see something that they never expected or they don’t know what to do about, but why don’t you just try? You know, every little thing helps. You might think it doesn’t, but you at least tried. That’s what it’s all about. Just show that you do care, that you do want to know how someone feels. I know, I have a good life, I have everything I need and I actually shouldn’t complain. I am very grateful for everything I have and what I’ve reached so far. Yes, there are people who have it a lot worse then I will ever get, but do know, nobody is perfect; nothing is and it just takes its toll sometimes. If everybody just would be happy with whatever they have and did care about others a little bit more, the world wouldn’t be the way it is now, it would be more peaceful and love would be more important than your selfish self. 

Geen opmerkingen: