woensdag 24 juli 2013

Change of plans


My school results weren’t that great. Plans had to be changed. People were mad, sad, couldn’t believe it, but it’s true. I screwed up my year and now I’ll have to pay for it. It’s my own damn fault. But still, I don’t regret this unforgettable year. I opened up; I met new/awesome people, made real friends, learned, but most important: I became myself. There are things I regret, but it is one year. One year of unforgettable memories. I get it that my parents are really disappointed, because if I had done just a little bit more, there wouldn’t be a problem. But that’s how it is. I didn’t do anything bad. I’m not a criminal, but I’m not perfect and I don’t want to pretend to be perfect. So whenever I can I’m trying to be happy about the situation, but at this point it’s hard. Yes I have a punishment and I really wanted to cry about it, start screaming and run away, but that would make it a lot worse.  Now I’m on vacation and I’m going to try to be a good daughter. I don’t want to think about my punishment and I just want to enjoy vacation. Just not thinking about all my problems. Maybe when I’m back my parents will change their minds, hopefully. For now? Only one thing: vacation...

Geen opmerkingen: