maandag 22 juli 2013

What about God?

Religion is a strong thing in a human life. There are many different religions but actually they are all the same: believe in it and you’re a good person. I’m definitely not judging people who believe. I admire them for that, but me? I grew up without religion. Am I screwed up for that? No! Everybody has his own opinion and thinks different. As long as we respect others we can live in peace. I don’t believe in God, but I’m definitely not saying you shouldn’t! My opinion? Believe whatever you want! As long as you put strength out of it, it’s good. : ) I believe in science and in peace. It might seem a little too positive, but I think that if everyone cared about others and shared, earth should be a much better place. Believe in yourself and others will believe in you :) share your thoughts and you are helping the world to become a better place.

Peace

Geen opmerkingen: