zaterdag 27 juli 2013

Memorie lane

Yesterday, I was cleaning up my closet and I found a box. It was filled with stuff from when I was younger. Memories came back and I was thinking about that time when you are playing the whole time and we didn’t think about anything. As a child I was addicted to the Lion King. Actually every Disney movie was playing on our television. But princesses weren’t really my thing. My most favorite animated movie like the classic Disney movies, is definitely Anastasia. Oh I love that movie and why? Just because the story is so beautiful. I was going feather trough the stuff and I found a picture of me and my favorite stuffed animal. I’m still having him and I don’t think I will ever throw him away.  I remember that he had a typical smell of home and when I wasn’t at home, he was out with me. Memories flashed by and the smile on my face was growing.


Memories are very important even the bad ones. They have their reason to be there and you should never forget them. Things you are regretting now will be laughed about in the future. Tell others you memories and let them enjoy together with you.

Geen opmerkingen: