zaterdag 4 mei 2013

Precious to me ...


Last week I had to make something about things that are or were precious to me. I couldn’t really think about something, so I just started to look up some of my favorite things. Then the idea came: making a collage, but I didn’t really knew what indicates me, so I texted my best friend. I asked him what he thought of when he thought about me. He sent me a list and I started smiling while reading it. He just knew me to good… the hippie van, john Lennon, skulls, quotes, dreams, smiles …

I immediately knew what to do. I took Pluto, because it’s my favorite character from Disney. I just LOVE him!! I took my favorite quotes and mixed them into it. A world because I want to travel around it. A skull because I like it and for me it means that everything is beautiful in his own way. A smile because a smile is the most important thing on your face. A peace sign because I’m a believer in peace. John Lennon because I admire him. His thoughts and lyrics inspired me. A Volkswagen van because that’s a dream. I want to buy one and travel in it (around the world). And the dream catcher because I have big dreams and I really want them to become true, so no nightmares for me.

I like the way it turned out. It’s kind of a collage about me. My best friend is proud, he thinks it’s a perfect description of me only a picture of us together is missing … ;)

Geen opmerkingen: