dinsdag 30 april 2013

HAIM-Don't save me


I don’t know what I have with this song.  It gives me kind of a dreamy feeling, like I’m flying through the sky and the time stands still. I don’t really know how to define it. When I’m listening to the song and I close my eyes. Then I see a completely different world. The sun is shining and it’s kind of foggy. I’m standing in the middle of a meadow. Everything is moving slowly and beyond I see a car passing by. Everywhere in the meadow are beautiful flowers and butterflies flying around. The song is playing the whole time and I start to walk to the road. It feels like I’m walking in slow-motion and the wind feels great on my warm skin. My hear is waving goodbye to the flowers behind me and my dress is moving with the wind. When I look at myself I see the dress is a light pink color and it is ruffled. I can hear birds singing and my arms are dancing to the music. My legs are following and it ends with my whole body. I’m dancing towards the road and it feels great. My mind is relaxing and I don’t feel any stress anymore, just peace. When I enter the road, I see something coming. It’s a guy on a nice motorcycle. He stops and without saying a word, just smiling, I go sit on the motorcycle and we go. We are riding along amazing views and we enjoy everything about our trip. We stop to drink something and we are laughing and dancing whenever we can. At the end of the day, we stop at the beach, it’s beautiful! The sky has a beautiful color and the sun is still shining. The wind is chill and we feel the warmth. We run to the see and we just run into it, laughing and making fun. Both completely wet and when we sit on the beach, watching to the sky, the song is ending and my eyes go open again…

Geen opmerkingen: