vrijdag 10 mei 2013

Having a cold



2 weeks ago I worked with children a lot. My category was toddlers, so I was pretty busy. Everyday playing with them, dressing up as an animal to entertain them and standing for hours in the cold wind to watch them while they are playing. We needed to make a program every evening for the next day. I have to say it was hard, but the best time of my life. Seeing those happy kids just makes you happy. I had amazing co-animators and we were a great group. My best friends where there too and we had an awesome week. But it was hard. Almost no sleep, watching them all the time, entertain them, screaming, … The day after that week my voice was literally gone. I could just say words with a weird noise and I started to cough the hole time. So yeah, I became sick. All the kids had had the chance on making me sick and they took it ;) . I had a cold! Jup, and that for about 10 days. So I was sick for the rest of my vacation. Not really what I hoped for, but yeah. Now the rest of my family is getting sick , but for me it’s almost over. I hope I will get better soon, because I don’t want to have a cold when the weather is turning great.

Geen opmerkingen: