zondag 19 mei 2013

Bastille - Flaws




A couple days ago, I heard for the first about this band. I looked them up and I think I’ve been listening to this song for the rest of the day. There songs are great. I really like them. So I started to listen to them the whole time and I kind of made my best friend go crazy. Oops! Haha, he has been listening too and we are both addicted. Out of all their songs, this is my favorite. It just makes me smile and dance. The craziest things come into my mind, but it’s just inspiring and easeful. When I close my eyes I just see me and my best friends running around on the grass and jumping on a trampoline. We are just having fun and moving on the music. Laughing and shouting the whole time, just enjoying every moment we spend together. We just don’t care about our flaws …

Geen opmerkingen: