donderdag 25 april 2013

Winning the lottery


What would you do if you won the lottery? That’s a difficult question. Some people would spend all of their money at once, but at what? I wouldn’t know. Would I be able to resist it and set it all on my account and just leave it there? Or would I spend some of it? I don’t really know, because I would want to work for my money and enjoy it when I deserve to. But you only live once and it’s not going that well with the economy. So what would I do? I would definitely spend some money for useful things, but I would work very hard (at least do my best). I’d probably save the money for later and for travelling. But I wouldn’t tell people about it. And showing it neither. Nobody needs to know about that, because from that moment, you can’t trust those people anymore. But you’re best friends will always be there for you and won’t ever think about your money.  With the money I would make my dreams come true, but I’m not the only one who will be enjoying my dreams. 

Geen opmerkingen: