zondag 21 april 2013

The perfect story part IV

The last part of my perfect story! 
You can reed the other parts here:
Part I http://imaginethinking19.blogspot.be/2013/03/the-perfect-story.html
Part II http://imaginethinking19.blogspot.be/2013/03/the-perfect-story-part-ii.html
Part III http://imaginethinking19.blogspot.be/2013/03/the-perfect-story-part-iii.html

I started feeling multiple things and I wasn’t very sure, I was happy and sad at the same time, but I started to smile and I blushed. He was singing our song while he was playing on his guitar.  That was the song we had kissed on for the first time. He came to me and gave the guitar to my friend. I didn’t realize that she had been planning it with him and knew everything. He knelt and pulled out a little box. I was in shock, he said he was sorry and that he didn’t wanted to live without me, even if he couldn’t travel anymore. Then he asked me to marry him and make him the luckiest man alive. At that moment, I knew he was what I needed, I wouldn’t want to spent my life with anybody else. We would grow old together and nothing would stop us. I forgave him and said thrilled: Yes! And we kissed. Everybody started to clap and music started to play again. Then it started to snow, it was beautiful. When we were back home, we made plans for a wedding. It was just the way I wanted it: beautiful, but simple and not too big. Our honeymoon was actually about a year traveling around the world. We visited fantastic places and had a wonderful time. I started to finish my story and adapted it. And then, when I was finally finished, there was a book. My husband was super proud and we enjoyed the success. We started to combine our jobs with travelling and I started working for my own. We worked for some charities and tried to live the life we dreamed of. We started to earn enough money so we could travel again. After about two years we started thinking about children. I became pregnant and we experienced an amazing adventure. Good and bad things, partly by the hormones. When our first child was born, I again knew I never wanted to lose him. Some years and books later, our second child was born en we learned them to enjoy what you have as long as it takes. We showed them the world and let them become who they wanted to become. We lived happily ever after. We told hundreds of stories to our grandchildren and we were still in love with each other. Nobody could come between us.


I hope you enjoyed my perfect story and see you soon!

Geen opmerkingen: