vrijdag 19 april 2013

Sixteen!!



WOHO!!! Today I turned sixteen! I had an awesome birthday! My friends made me nervous every time I saw them. Always saying: “You are gonna love your surprises!! I can’t wait to see your reaction!!” And I’m the kind of person who always knows everything so I was freaking out, because I was afraid of what would happen. So my day began with some sweet birthday wishes and my best friend called me up. She was only making me more nervous than I already was. So I went to school and there my friends came and they demand me to wear a sharp with “It’s my birthday, kiss me!” on. I was pretty embarrassed, because I really didn’t wanted everybody to know it was my birthday. So yeah, it was taking the attention and I was trying to hide it as much as possible. I was feeling down the whole time, because I didn’t like the attention and I just wanted the day to go over as quick as possible.  During the day, more and more people knew what my friends had planned for me and they were telling me it was going to be awesome. It was driving me crazy! After the last lesson most of my friends came to me and they gave me my gifts. They were awesome! I really loved it and I even liked the jokey once. They just couldn’t let it. So I was opening my presents and then 2 friends disappeared. I was really disappointed that they didn’t say goodbye and then I left with the others. I was saying I had wanted to thank them and then 2 others left too and I was alone with my 2 friends who lasted with me till the end of the street. There one of them told me to stop, so I did, but I didn’t know why and there was my biggest surprise! All my friends and closest people came out of the bushes and sang happy birthday. One person, the person I had missed for so long, was holding a cake with candles. I was sooo happy to see him! I almost started to tear and couldn’t believe they had done that for me. I made a wish and I jumped into his arms. And we held each other for a long time. I was so happy! My day just couldn’t get better. Then I went home with 4 friends and we celebrated my birthday. it was amazing and I will never forget this day. My best friends are awesome and I’m thanking them for everything they did. It was the best day of my life!! : D



I’m also thanking my friends I didn’t see today, but who didn’t forget about me! You guys are the best!!

Geen opmerkingen: