vrijdag 12 april 2013

I'm here for you


This is a very long post, but I really want to talk about it, it is important for people, not only you. 


Most people think I’m a quiet person, but I just don’t want to stand in the middle of the attention. When you ask others about me, they will probably say: “She is a sweet girl, but I don’t really know her.” That’s just because I’m not THAT social. And maybe they are right, I don’t know, but I do know they are right when they say I like to help people. Because I do! I don’t know why, I just don’t want to see other people being unhappy. I want to be that person you can tell everything to. You don’t have to be ashamed, because I won’t judge you or tell it to anyone else. Why not? Because I don’t want to be that bitch who thinks she is more important than other people. I’m not perfect and I accept that. No one is! So I want to be seen as a strong, kind and understanding person. I will listen to everything you want to tell me. If you cry, I’ll cry with you or dry your tears, when you need a hug, I will give you one. If you need advice, I’ll try to help you. But why would I do that?? Well, why not?! It’s not that you can be the only happy person. It’s not that bad to see other people being happy, they can make you happy too. When you can tell somebody about your “problems” you will feel relieved, even when they didn’t say anything back, but just listened. Just the feeling of an understanding person means a lot. I’ve had some trouble last year and I didn’t tell anyone about it, but at one moment it became to mush and then my dad was there to listen. I was so tired of always listening to others and helping them and no one helped me! Who can I talk to? Who will listen? Who cares? I felt so relieved that I had finally told someone! So after a while I got back on the rails and now I’m writing this to help you. I’m not saying it’s easy to listen to others or helping them, not at all! It’s hard and sometime awful! Shocking stories or when you just want one moment for yourself, but when you know you helped someone, even just by calling and asking: “Are you all right? You can trust me.” It means a lot to others. Whenever you see someone in need or something, just help them, at least try to. Later in life you’ll be thankful you did it! NEVER HARM TRUST!! It’s soooo important! Keeping secrets might be hard, but you helped a person with it and they might help you someday.

So if you ever want to talk to someone and you don’t know anybody, send me a message, I won’t ask anything about you, I won’t say it to others, I’ll just listen to you and try to help you.

Geen opmerkingen: