zondag 7 april 2013

The perfect story part II

Part II of my perfect story: 
If you didn't reed the first part, go to this link: http://imaginethinking19.blogspot.be/2013/03/the-perfect-story.html


Every were we came, we took pictures and drew or wrote stories down, everything we had seen or we thought. I started writing down the story and he was my inspiration. In Croatia, we were sitting on a beautiful beach. You could hear the music of the pier and the view was beautiful. You could see little clouds passing by with the purple colour. When the temperature was going down, we moved closer together, looking to the sunset. Then he looked at me and said that he had to tell me something. I looked in his eyes and for the first time I realised he had beautiful eyes and I felt nervous. The music changed to a slower song. I knew it from somewhere, but I couldn't recognise of what. Then he kissed me, it seemed that this kiss was during for minutes long and I didn’t wanted it to stop. He looked at me and said he fell in love with me over a half year ago. I was confused and didn't know what to say, but I knew for sure there was growing something in my stomach. It felt like a small thing that was unwrapping himself. Then I started to smile spontaneous and I kissed him again, even without thinking. A couple days later, when we were in Venice, he had booked a room at a cute, simple hotel. The bed was covered with rose petals and the terrace had the most beautiful view I had ever seen. That night, our first night, was magical...


Want to know what happens? Reed next time!


Geen opmerkingen: