zondag 14 april 2013

The perfect story part III

Part III of my perfect story

Reed the other parts here: 
Part I http://imaginethinking19.blogspot.be/2013/03/the-perfect-story.html
Part II http://imaginethinking19.blogspot.be/2013/03/the-perfect-story-part-ii.html

Next morning, we made a romantic walk and we made a ride in a gondola. The rest of the trip we were a very happy couple. Love dripped from us and everybody could know: We are together! We travelled to many places around the world and enjoyed every moment. When we came back home, we started working and after a while, we rented a house together. We were together about three years. For our first anniversary, he gave me a personalised guitar. But it kept tickling to travel again. That was our first fight about. He really wanted to travel again, but not without me and I, I wanted to, but I just got a great job and it was going well. In the meantime winter had started and snow was coming. I went to London to see a friend and to forget about him. My friend tried to cheer me up and after a couple of days she convinced me to go outside. After shopping we went out and danced all night. I didn’t think about him anymore and I finally had some fun.  Next day, we went to Covent Barden. We walked to the streets and we visited some shops, but it was cold and we decided to go drink something in a small café. After we had finished our drink, we would go see some other shops. At a certain moment there started to play a guitar, not only a guitar, but some other instruments to, but we walked on. After a while I started to think the musicians wanted me to go somewhere, so I followed. My friend was getting exited, but I had no idea what for and she took me with her. Then we came at an open space, there was a big hart made of all kinds of flowers. I didn’t really liked it and wanted to go, because it reminded me of him, but my friend convinced me to stay, just for a couple more minutes. A familiar voice started to sing, I couldn’t believe my ears, it was his voice...

Until next time!

Geen opmerkingen: