woensdag 4 december 2013

DINOSAURS

My obsession with dinosaurs.. When I was a child, I played with all kind of toys. I wasn’t really a girly girl. Well, I’m still not a girly girl, but when I was little I used to play with dinosaurs. And now I still love dinosaurs. I just think they are some amazing creatures who lived before humans did. They were huge! And then people feel big on earth. If other people can be obsessed by unicorns I can like dinosaurs. Although my friends think it’s a little bit weird, they still like me. I don’t know what I like so much about dinosaurs. Maybe because they looked so special? I watched shows with dinosaurs and secretly I still do sometimes. Like “The land before time” amazing movies just about friendship actually. And the TV show “Dinosaurs” I still think it’s a genius idea. So nope, I won’t stop liking dinosaurs. That’s my weird obsession.

Geen opmerkingen: