zondag 17 november 2013

You are not a robot

Last week I was watching a video from Sam Pepper. He went to a concert of Hoodie Allen. So I looked him up and I fell in love with the music! Hoodie Allen has some really good songs and I have been listening to them ever since. It feels like the songs really take me in to the story and they give me a certain feeling, like I have been through the things in the song. My favorite song is probably You are not a robot. I really like this song, the lyrics are so true. The song is about being yourself and not being what everyone else wants you to be. Well I can completely relate to that. It’s hard to be accepted by everyone and being what everyone else wants you to be. But! You don’t have to. You just have to be who you want to be and nobody else can say you what to do. It’s your life and you should enjoy it. So stop trying being what others want you to be, just be who you are. Believe me, when you finally have accepted yourself, gives it you the greatest feeling. :)


Geen opmerkingen: