zondag 24 november 2013

Stupid mononucleosis

About 2 months ago I started feeling sick. I felt awful. Because I normally never am really sick, I was hoping it would just be the flu or a bad cold, but nope that wasn’t the case. The doctor told me it was mononucleosis. I knew what it was, but I was scared. I wanted to sleep the whole time, didn’t want to eat ANYTHING and if you know me, I’m a real eater. I LOVE food, so for me it was weird of course. So I stayed at home, slept a lot and didn’t eat. After a couple days I started to leave my room and watch TV in the living room. After 1 week, I just wanted to go back to school.. I missed everyone, felt alone, just wanted to be healthy again. But of course I wasn’t ready yet to go back. So I stayed at home and was asking friends at school for school stuff so I had something to do and I wouldn’t be that far behind when I came back. I actually felt really miserable. Another 2 weeks went by and I couldn’t bare it anymore. My parents kept saying I wasn’t healthy enough and that it would only make it worse. So after 4 weeks I finally went back to school. I was so happy! Everyone else wanted it to be vacation and I just wanted to go back to school. My parents still weren’t that shure about me going back to school, but I did and it wasn’t just like before, but know, it has been 3 weeks and I’m feeling great. Even when the doctor said it was very fast going back. But I only fell down ones and know I think it’s almost over. So now I’m just doing whatever I can and we will see, I might be better in a week. ;) 

Geen opmerkingen: