zaterdag 10 augustus 2013

Forgetting about you

A while ago I met a person, who I really like. We had a great time together, but I was scared. Scared of falling in love. After some time I decided that if I did fall in love, I just should go for it. Only one problem: I didn’t know what I was feeling exactly. It was a long struggle. Then I finally decided that I’d give that person a chance, but he didn’t take it. It’s confusing and annoying. I still don’t know what he wants and it’s driving me crazy. I said to myself: you’re still not shore about your own feelings, so just forget about him. That’s what I’m trying to do, but it’s not that easy.

What I want to say is whenever you hesitate, you should think about the reason you are hesitating. If you are still not shore, then forget about it. There is so much more in life and you’ll be fine :) 

Geen opmerkingen: