woensdag 6 maart 2013

When I grow up, I want to be ... euhm ...


When you are a little kid, you have an image of what you would want to become. Most say doctor, policeman, fireman, princess, rock star … But me, I never really knew what I wanted to become. Maybe a teacher or a doctor. I thought: when I need to know, I’ll know it. So every time they asked me I said: I don’t know. 

Years went by and know I’m almost 16 and I still don’t know. I had to make some decisions and chose a pad to walk, but the pad spritzes and I it’s hard to choose. I like writing and working with Photoshop, drawing and helping people. But will I have a future in it? Am I good enough? We’ll see, maybe I’ll become something completely different than what I wanted to become. I’m just going to try to be myself and make my own pad.  

Geen opmerkingen: