zondag 3 maart 2013

The art of sound and silence



Music is an important aspect in a human life. I say a human life, not all human lives. Why? Because not everyone likes music or some people can’t listen to music. When you are a musician, you live for music. It’s like an arm for you, almost indispensable. They throw their passion in it and could be listening, making … music all day long. When you just really like music, like me, you can listen to it all day, when you’re making homework, reading, cleaning … It just gives me a nice feeling. When I’m alone, I’ll be singing every song I like, even songs I normally hate. My best friends and I, we like to scream the songs, it’s always funny when there is coming someone in the room. Silence and then laughing. Laughing, laughing and laughing. Sometimes they say. They have drunk too much, but I almost never drink, so it will just be me, a crazy person ;) Dancing and music is like pizza and cheese, it just doesn’t go without each other. You don’t have to be an awesome dancer, when you are moving a little bit, you dance! Music has a big influence in our lives, but that doesn’t have to be a bad thing! Most of the time, your friends have the same taste of music, but it is possible that you listen to a different style. Then you just enjoy doing random things on any kind of music with each other. My Dad and I, we kind of listen to the same music. We both like old pop and rock, like the Beatles or Nickelback, but not everything. I really don’t like Marillion, but he does. When we are sitting in the car and there is a song we like, we just sing along with it. Well singing is a big word, let say we are trying to. But it is always fun and it gives me a great feeling. I will never forget these moments and you shouldn’t either. 



We love to sing this song :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixqbc7X2NQY


Geen opmerkingen: