donderdag 31 januari 2013

Pretending to be ok


Why do we have to pretend like we are ok? It's so hard not to feel like yourself. We don't want others to care, because why would they? They don't realize what we feel. And why would we blame them for that? Nobody is perfect, right? Well, I don't want to be perfect, so I will accept my bad side and be very generous with my good side. So when we have the chance to show we're something, we back off most of the time. But why? Because we are scared of the reaction of others? That we would have regrets? Well adults are telling us, that we should study hard and work hard, but when can we do what we want? And then I think of all the people on this world whose life is miserable and then we are complaining? That's just how we are. The human is the most selfish creature on earth, but what could we do about it? Until we have found the answer we should be doing what we love to do, trying to learn and definitely live the life you have. Because how long is it going to take before this life ends? I know when mine will. That will be when I realize I will never have enough money to study, see the world and shopping at ones. ;) But hey, nobody is going to tell us what we should do. Just enjoy the small things, even the horrible things like when you have a speaking assignment and you are laughing during it. Those memories are there for some reason and we should share it. Even when you are standing as the only person with their eyes closed on the school pictures :)
Just listen to your favorite music and sing along! (That's how I like to spend my time) ...

Geen opmerkingen: