zondag 9 februari 2014

The disappointment

Probably everybody has those times that everything goes wrong. All the things you wanted to do didn’t happen or when you wanted to see people, it didn’t go through. Well, I feel awful then, because I look forward to things and I hope too much that it will happen, but okay, it makes you hard. Then you learn to have a good time even when it’s not going by plan. I’m the kind of person who always wants to plan everything so I can do well for everyone. Half the time I plan, it goes wrong. There is always something. Of course it’s really annoying and I really hate when it happens, but afterwards I don’t want to feel sad for myself. So why wouldn’t you do something else? Even when it’s just cleaning your room or doing some homework that has to be hand in 4 weeks later. Then you have done something useful and can you enjoy the time you have left because you already did those things. Nobody can ruin you day, you just need to see that yourself. 

Geen opmerkingen: