zondag 15 december 2013

dear best friend

Everybody needs someone. A person you can tell everything to, you can laugh with, go crazy but also have serious conversations with. When you have such kind of person in life, you are a lucky bird. A best friend defends you even if you are wrong. For me my best friend is one of the most important persons in my life.  So I want to say something.


Dear best friend,


It's been a while since we spoke. We both had a lot to do and things where changing. We might not talk that often anymore, but every time we do, I get a happy feeling. Memories come back about everything we have been trough and that really is a lot. Maybe you remember those crazy days we had, when we were laughing all the time and everybody was looking at us like we were some idiots. We just did the craziest things and we were teasing each other the whole time. Sometimes I just wanted to kick you, because you were annoying me, but I miss you. When I’m looking at pictures of us, I immediately start smiling and I can remember that moment we made the picture. Whenever I feel lonely I look at my wall where I hanged up pictures of us and I feel a little bit less alone. But it’s not the same, we should see each other again. I just want to tell you that, how much I can hate you sometimes, you are my best friend for a reason and we will always be. I’m always going to be there for you, whenever you need me and I will make you proud.


Love,

Your best friend. 

Geen opmerkingen: