zondag 13 oktober 2013

The softy in me

Most people think I’m hard and that I can take a lot. They are surprised of my softer side. I don’t show it that much, but I am a real softy. And there is nothing wrong about it. : ) when I’m watching a sad movie, I’ll be the first one whose tears will be rolling down my cheeks. I have a big hart for things like that. My soft spot. I find it harder to watch a kid cry then when I see somebody being killed. I can’t watch the news when they are talking about war and people who die for nothing. Just because I feel useless. I can’t do anything to help them and it’s just not fair. I have a good life, but I can’t help them. It breaks me. Yes I’m a softy, but I will do my best to do well for this world. It needs every small good thing to become a better place. 

Geen opmerkingen: