zaterdag 23 maart 2013

WHAT?? SNOW?!


It’s snowing!!! The weather is getting out of control! Last week it finally became warmer and the sun was shining. People walked around wearing just a shirt. Now, it’s snowing again. Well, it’s not that I didn’t expect it to snow. The problem is, it’s SPRING! Why is it snowing in spring?? Because I don’t want to feel awful, I’m listening to this song. It gives me a spring feeling and it lets me think about te sun. People are nagging about the weather, but I’m just enjoying every moment I can jump around in the snow and throw snowballs to my friends.  ;) But i'd like to have the sun back.
 So if you want to feel happy in this bad weather, you should listen too!

This is a shout out at the weather! STOP snowing! WE WANT THE SUN BACK!

The song kind of reminds me about the little mermaid and I’ve always loved their songs :) 

Geen opmerkingen: